In addition to possessing the human resources necessary for pursuing such projects, Itech is fully equipped with the type of hardware and software to allow successfully conducting a wide array of missions:
- A large pool of PCs operated in a Windows environment,
- A set of Unix workstations,
- Object-oriented computer-aided design tools (e.g. Rational Rose OMT),
- A library of software tools for building man/machine interfaces adapted to both Windows and Unix environments (Visual C++, Visual Basic, Ilog Views (for multi-platform products)),
- C++, C and Fortran compilers,
- Graphics libraries (e.g. OpenGL), project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project), database management tools for tracking anomalous records (e.g. Claris FileMakerPro).
For the past several years, Itech has been introducing a Software Quality Assurance methodology into its product developments. Strict adherence to this methodology serves as a quality benchmark for the software being produced in terms of:
- Fulfilment of the particular set of specifications,
- Appropriate documentation (specifications file, design guidelines, theoretical aspects, validation report, user's manual, etc.),
- Durability; Itech guarantees regular maintenance and updates, as needed, for its line of software products (changes in operating environment, corrections, modifications).
- Commitment on project completion schedules,
- Financial commitment stipulating a fixed development cost,
- Quality commitment featuring application of conditions set forth in the "Software Quality Assurance Plan",
- Commitment to provide both product monitoring and technical support