In addition to its array of activities in the area of technical software design, development and distribution, Itech offers customers the services of an in-house team capable of conducting specialized studies or expert evaluations within a variety of fields.
Official distributor of the CESAR-LCPC computational software package for the past several years, Itech now possesses incomparable experience in use of this product renowned as the industry reference in analyzing the behavior of civil engineering structures.
- Structural computation with incorporation of construction phasing
- Capacity to include non-linear behavior (plasticity, contact, etc.)
- Analysis of dynamic behavior, seismic behavior, etc.
- Porous media flow problems
- Capacity to solve coupled problems (consolidation, thermo-poro-mechanical coupling, etc.)
- Temperature field and stress field computations during concrete setting
By relying heavily upon the "ACORD-BAT" software application specialized for this field, the Itech "Engineering" team is able to perform studies on structures typically encountered in the building industry.
- Analysis of the behaviour of two- and three-dimensional structures made of metal, wood or concrete
- Static or dynamic behavior
- Response to seismic excitations
- Verification of regulatory compliance (EC3, CM66, CB71, etc.).
Itech is also available to conduct a broad range of studies within the mechanical engineering sector (machine construction, automobile manufacturing, aeronautics, aerospace, etc.).
- Models of beams, plates, shells, 3D volume elements
- Axisymmetrical models with three-dimensional loadings
- Composite materials
- Static or dynamic behaviour
- Thermomechanical analyses
|Rotating machine vibrations
Itech is renowned for its competence acquired in the area of analyzing the vibratory behavior of rotating machines.
- Model definition
- Torsional vibrations
- Bending vibrations